Today Max is the leading and most trusted value fashion retailer in the Middle East and aims to have a network of over 500 stores across the MENA region and new markets by 2020.
Max serves the mid-market section of the population consisting of Arab Nationals, Asians and Western expats and employs over 8,000 people from multiple nationalities across its network.
Our stores typically measure between 10,000 sq. ft. to 30,000 sq. ft., with interiors designed to offer you a convenient and streamlined shopping experience. We strive to bring our customers value fashion and merchandise which is designed in-house and manufactured to stringent quality standards. Our offerings are regularly updated to ensure that they always delight customers with fresh new choices, making the store more vibrant. Max retails its own label of apparel for men, women and children along with footwear, accessories, cosmetics and household products.
About this Gift Card
Terms & Conditions
- Shukran eGift Card is Valid for 365 day from the date of issue.
- Shukran eGift Cards are redeemable across Online/Offline “Participating Brands” of Landmark, visit www.shukran.com/giftcard to check the updated list of participating brands and store locations.
- Shukran eGift Card cannot be exchanged for cash either in full or part.
- Only 5 Gift cards can be redeemed against a single Invoice.
- Shukran eGift Card is partially redeemable. Hence the same Card can be used in multiple shopping trips across all participating Landmark Retail Brand Stores across Oman. Balance enquiries and partial redemptions are not under the purview of YouGotaGift.
- Should the purchase value exceed the value of the Gift Card, the differential value should be paid by the customer who redeems the Gift Card.
- No replacement / compensation is permissible /payable for lost eGift Card.
- Mutilated or defaced eGift Card will not be honored.
- eGift Card issued cannot be returned or refunded.
- Items purchased by the eGift Card are refundable as per the refund and exchange policy of the store.
- Shukran eGift Card is governed by the Shukran Gift Card T&C in force from time to time.
- For partial redemption, balance enquiry, expiry, store location & detailed T & C visit www.shukran.com/giftcard or call +968-24649600.
- Expired eGift cards cannot be extended, exchanged or refunded.