Available Denominations include:
SAR 40 - Nintendo eShop $10 Card
SAR 80 - Nintendo eShop $20 Card
SAR 138 - Nintendo eShop $35 Card
SAR 199 - Nintendo eShop $50 Card
The perfect gift for anyone who loves to play—including you. Choose from over 1,000 new, classic and indie games–delivered directly to your Nintendo Switch, Wii U™ or Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
About this Gift Card
Terms & Conditions
- These eGift codes will only work in US Accounts.
- Use of this Digital Card requires a Nintendo 3DS or W ii U system, broadband Internet access, acceptance of a User Agreement, and may require a Nintendo Network ID. Please review the User Agreement at https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/ before purchasing.
- When you enter the Digital Card’s activation code on your Nintendo 3DS or W ii U system, the entire balance will be associated with your Nintendo eShop account and will be non-transferable. There will be no remaining balance on the Digital Card, and the Digital Card is non-reloadable.
- The Digital Card balance may only be used on a single Nintendo eShop account.
- There is a maximum unused account balance that may be stored on a single Nintendo eShop account, and the Digital Card may, as a result, be temporarily unredeemable.
- Except where otherwise required by law, Digital Card balances do not expire, and there are no fees associated with the card.
- Unless required by law, Digital Card balances cannot be redeemed for cash or for third-party stored value, and are non-refundable.
- Your Digital Card will not be replaced by Nintendo or your retailer if the activation code or associated PIN is lost, destroyed, stolen, or used without permission.
- Please visit https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/ for more information.
- Expired eGift Cards cannot be extended, exchanged or refunded.
- How to redeem:
- Nintendo eShop Digital Cards are redeemable only through the Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo Switch, Wii U, and Nintendo 3DS family of systems. Digital Card balances can be shared across Nintendo Switch, Wii U and Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but may only be used on a single Nintendo eShop account.