IKEA is a worldwide retailer of affordable, well-designed products and solutions for every room in your home.
You choose the value, they choose the gift. What a wonderful way to make someone feel special. The IKEA eGift Card is perfect for Birthdays, Anniversaries, Weddings, Baby Showers, Housewarming parties, or to gift family and friends on festivals like Eid, Christmas or Diwali - or maybe for no special occasion at all! As a digital present, it’s an easy way to surprise and show your friends and family how much you care for them. Whether you wish to gift colleagues, friends or family, IKEA has plenty of inspirations and ideas to make their house feel more like home. From traditional to modern, sustainable, adaptable, flexible, and modular home furnishing elements, IKEA has it all. Give them the freedom to choose their favourite IKEA products, with the IKEA eGift Card.
You can even customize your IKEA eGift card and choose a theme from our many designs which cover all occasions and events, and then personalise it with a message, picture or a video, and send it instantly or schedule a perfect time in advance. Your loved one will receive their IKEA Gift Card conveniently on their email or via SMS, with an exciting digital unwrapping experience. They can then walk into any of the listed IKEA stores in the United Arab Emirates or redeem online with their IKEA eGift card and receive the gifts of their choice! This is gifting made easy, fun, convenient and safe! This is gifting with YOUGotaGift!
About this Gift Card
Terms & Conditions
- The eGift Card can be used only at IKEA stores and IKEA online in UAE. To find the nearest IKEA store visit www.ikea.com/ae/en/stores.
- To redeem the eGift Card at the store, please present eGift card at the store checkout.
- To redeem the eGift Card online in website / mobile application, please add items to the shopping bag and proceed to checkout and enter the eGift Card / Bar Code number and PIN.
- The eGift Card cannot be obtained or redeemed for cash, returned or refunded and cannot be replaced if lost, stolen, or damaged. This also applies to expired eGift Cards.
- If misplaced, IKEA cannot block or cancel the eGift Card and they will not be responsible for any transactions on lost/stolen eGift Cards.
- Receipt and use of this eGift Card constitute acceptance of the Terms and Conditions and we therefore recommend you read them carefully on www.ikea.com/ae
- The eGift Card can only be loaded once and cannot be topped up.
- As the eGift Card is transferable, IKEA is not responsible for checking the ownership of the eGift Card before acceptance at the checkout.
- Refunds of merchandise purchased with the eGift Card will be in the form of another eGift Card or refund card only. All refunds are subject to IKEA’s official Refund Policy which may change from time to time.
- IKEA reserves the right to change the terms and conditions governing the use of the eGift Card from time to time at its sole discretion.
- IKEA's decisions on all matters relating to or in connection with the use of the eGift Card shall be final and binding on the Customers.
- The eGift Card can be used for complete or partial payment and as many times until the balance is zero. Balance enquiries and partial redemptions are the sole responsibility of the merchant.
- In-store customers can pay part of the total purchase value by eGift Card and the other part by cash or credit / debit card.
- Online customers can pay part of the total purchase value by eGift Card and the other part by credit or debit card. Cash on delivery will not be available to purchases where part payment is done with a eGift Card.
- IKEA's terms & conditions apply - https://www.ikea.com/ae/en/customer-service/services/ikea-gift-card-pubf07a2a70.
- Items purchased by the eGift Card are refundable as per the refund and exchange policy of the merchant. The merchant is solely responsible for the product & service offered to the customers.
- Expired eGift Cards cannot be extended, exchanged or refunded.
- How to use your eGift Card:
- Add items to basket
- Go to checkout
- Enter / select delivery address
- Enter / select delivery date and time
- Proceed to pay
- Enter 26 digit bar code no in the Gift Card no. space
- Click Check
- Enter PIN and Amount
- Click Redeem
- Enter credit card details to pay balance amount
- Click Pay