Available Denominations include:
AED 39 - Nintendo eShop $10 Card
AED 77 - Nintendo eShop $20 Card
AED 132 - Nintendo eShop $35 Card
AED 191 - Nintendo eShop $50 Card
With the Nintendo eShop Card, you can get the games you want, when you want them! Choose from over 1000+ games to download to your Nintendo Switch, Wii U™ or Nintendo 3DS™ family of gaming systems.
The Nintendo eShop Card is the perfect gift for fans of the Nintendo gaming scene, as it gives them access to choose their favourite game from over 1000 new, classic and indie games, to stay entertained for a long time.
You could gift this for a Birthday, Valentine’s Day, on festivals like Eid, Christmas or Diwali, or just any day you choose to make someone happy or to show that you care. You could even express your appreciation for someone, by saying “thank you” with this fun and entertaining eGift card.
You can even customize your Nintendo eShop card and choose a theme from our many designs which cover all occasions and events, and then personalise it with a message, picture, or a video, and send it instantly or schedule a perfect time in advance. Your loved one will receive their Nintendo eShop card conveniently on their email or via SMS, with an exciting digital unwrapping experience. They can then redeem the Nintendo eShop card from their device and transfer the funds to their account, from where they can choose to spend it on the content of their choice! (Works only with accounts registered under USA). This is gifting made easy, fun, convenient and safe! This is gifting with YouGotaGift!
About this Gift Card
Terms & Conditions
- These eGift codes will only work in US Accounts.
- Use of this Digital Card requires a Nintendo 3DS or W ii U system, broadband Internet access, acceptance of a User Agreement, and may require a Nintendo Network ID. Please review the User Agreement at https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com before purchasing.
- When you enter the Digital Card’s activation code on your Nintendo 3DS or W ii U system, the entire balance will be associated with your Nintendo eShop account and will be non-transferable. There will be no remaining balance on the Digital Card, and the Digital Card is non-reloadable.
- The Digital Card balance may only be used on a single Nintendo eShop account.
- There is a maximum unused account balance that may be stored on a single Nintendo eShop account, and the Digital Card may, as a result, be temporarily unredeemable.
- Except where otherwise required by law, Digital Card balances do not expire, and there are no fees associated with the card.
- Unless required by law, Digital Card balances cannot be redeemed for cash or for third-party stored value, and are non-refundable.
- Your Digital Card will not be replaced by Nintendo or your retailer if the activation code or associated PIN is lost, destroyed, stolen, or used without permission.
- Please visit https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com for more information.
- Expired eGift Cards cannot be extended, exchanged or refunded.
- How to redeem:
- Nintendo eShop Digital Cards are redeemable only through the Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo Switch, Wii U, and Nintendo 3DS family of systems. Digital Card balances can be shared across Nintendo Switch, Wii U and Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but may only be used on a single Nintendo eShop account.