A token of love, an expression of gratitude, a mark of celebration; what is the perfect gift for the perfect occasion?
Think outside the gift box!
Here’s presenting the Shukran Gift Card, a single gifting solution across the top Landmark Group brands. Enjoy the liberty to redeem at leading Landmark retail outlets, online and in-store. Use the card across Bahrain, just like how you would a debit card. Swipe at your favourite Landmark outlet and your purchases will be deducted from the total amount that is loaded on the card.
There are times when you want to give someone a gift that’s thoughtful and makes the other person happy, but you don’t always get it right. Here’s a gift that you could never go wrong with because the receiver gets the gift of choice. There’s something for everyone; for men, women or children; for the fashionista, the bag and shoe lover, the one with funky accessories, the interior designer and everyone else. Choose from apparel to shoes, beauty, accessories, home furniture and furnishings. What’s more, it could work for any occasion; be it a birthday, an anniversary, a baby shower, a farewell or just another day.
About this Gift Card
Terms & Conditions
- Shukran eGift Card is Valid for 365 days from the date of issue.
- Shukran eGift Cards are redeemable across Online/Offline “Participating Brands” of Landmark, visit https://www.shukran.com/giftcard to check the updated list of participating brands and store locations.
- Shukran eGift Card cannot be exchanged for cash either in full or part.
- Only 5 Gift cards can be redeemed against a single Invoice.
- Shukran eGift Card is partially redeemable. Hence the same Card can be used in multiple shopping trips across all participating Al Rashid Group Brand Stores across Bahrain. Balance enquiries and partial redemptions are not under the purview of YouGotaGift.
- Should the purchase value exceed the value of the Gift Card, the differential value should be paid by the customer who redeems the Gift Card.
- No replacement / compensation is permissible /payable for lost eGift Card.
- Mutilated or defaced eGift Card will not be honored.
- Shukran eGift Card is governed by the Shukran Gift Card T&C in force from time to time.
- For partial redemption, balance enquiry, expiry, store location & detailed T & C visit https://www.shukran.com/giftcard or call 80001006 (toll free).
- eGift cards once issued cannot be cancelled, exchanged, extended or refunded.
- Items purchased by the eGift Card are refundable as per the refund and exchange policy of the merchant. The merchant is solely responsible for the product & service offered to the customers.
- How to use your eGift Card:
- Select your merchandise and add it to the basket.
- At checkout, enter your delivery details and select the option that says "Have a Gift Card?"
- Enter your 25-digit voucher code along with the PIN.
- Complete the payment process and enjoy your shopping!