Uber Technologies Inc. is a peer-to-peer ridesharing, taxi cab, food delivery, and transportation network company headquartered in San Francisco, California, with operations in 633 cities worldwide. Its platforms can be accessed via its websites and mobile apps.
Want to travel from place A to place B? Don't have a car of your own? No worries, you have Uber! Be it 2 am in the night or 12 noon, the Uber cab app is the best way to find a way to commute. Uber is a solution to every kind of traveller. Be it a pregnant lady going to a hospital or an exam taker to their exam center, Uber picks and drops everyone from their preferred spot to drops at the right location. Once you get hold of an Uber gift voucher, you will be able to travel at a much cheaper rate.
You could gift it to a loved one or friend on their Birthday or spread the festive joy by sending it to near and dear ones for festivals like Eid, Christmas or Diwali. You could also gift it to your parents on Mother’s Day or Father’s Day or send it in appreciation to you favourite teacher on Teacher’s Day! Surprise that special someone on Valentine’s Day, with a treat that is sure to make their day!
You can even customize your Uber eGift Card and choose a theme from our many designs which cover all occasions and events, and then personalise it with a message, picture or a video, and send it instantly or schedule a perfect time in advance. Your loved one will receive their Uber eGift Card card conveniently on their email or via SMS, with an exciting digital unwrapping experience. They can then visit the website Uber in India and redeem their eGift card and select the gifts of their choice, which will then be delivered to their doorstep! This is gifting made easy, fun, convenient and safe! This is gifting with YouGotaGift!
About this Gift Card
Terms & Conditions
- Once a eGift Card is added to an Uber account, it can't be transferred. You can't reload a eGift Card but you can add as many eGift Cards as you like with each up to a Rs 10,000.
- This eGift Cards can only be added and redeemed through the Uber app.
- This eGift Cards are available within India in cities where Uber is available.
- Uber eGift Cards can also be redeemed partially, as many times as the user wishes to until its balance is consumed or the eGift Card expires, whichever is earlier.
- Some in-store and corporate offers may not be valid on this voucher.
- Uber eGift Cards cannot be returned / refunded.
- This eGift Card can be redeemed when setting up a new Uber account. Also redeemable on an existing account by applying the code on the voucher to that account.
- In case you face any issues with Uber, please reach out to Uber support via help.uber.com, or under the help section of the app.
- User flow for loading the eGift Card's value into Uber's User Account: Holders of eGift Cards shall be required to insert the claim code of the eGift Cards into their Uber User Account as a prerequisite to the redemption. This will entitle such holders to redeem the value of such claim code against services on the Uber app / website.
- Uber shall honour and consider requests for blocking of eGift Cards only from users who have registered in accordance with the terms above.
- Uber eGift Cards can't be used on Uber Eats as this eGift Card is valid only for Uber Travel.
- Expired eGift Cards cannot be extended, exchanged or refunded.
- Items purchased by the eGift Card are refundable as per the refund and exchange policy of the merchant. The merchant is solely responsible for the product & service offered to the customers.
- How to use your gift card:
- To redeem the gift voucher, download the Uber app.
- Book a ride to your preferred destination.
- From the payment options, choose 'Vouchers' and click on 'Add voucher code'.
- After entering your voucher code, click on 'Continue'.